Treasures of eastern Slovenia
From the Alpine valleys, through rolling hills to the Pannonian plain
7 days - 6 nights
2020 promotion price: contact us for special discount
End date:Contact us
This tour takes you to Eastern Slovenia.
Starting from Ljubljana, we visit Alpine region, with peaceful Velika Planina and then Logarska dolina, to some the most beautiful valley in whole Alps, where we also visit unique ice cave
Aadmire Maribor and oldest city in Slovenia Ptuj, and continue to beautiful wineyards of Slovenske Gorice, where you can
tast some great wines.
Then we head to Panonia Plain with its distinctive architecture.
We also visit Southeaster part of Slovenia with some beautiful castles and monasteries, before returning to Ljubljana, which is final point on
this travel to Slovenia.
Day 1: Arrive at Ljubljana
Day 2: Ljubljana – Velika Planina – Logarska Valley
Day 3: Logarska Valley - Maribor
Day 4: Maribor – Ptuj – Jeruzalem - Moravci
Day 5: Moravci – Filovci – Negova – Goricko - Olimje
Day 6: Olimje - Ljubljana
Day 7: Departure
Tour Price includes:
- Transfer by air-conditioned car/minivan/bus as per itinerary
- accommodation in hotels basing on double room with daily breakfast
- sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- local English-speaking driver-guide
- organization costs, taxes and fees
CHECK HERE for DATAILED ITINERARY
Tour Price excludes:
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program
- international flights with airport taxes
- personal insurance
- personal expenses.
Departures posible every day based on individual request.
All of our itineraries may be customized as you wish, add extra days, change a hotel, see different sights.
Contact us and we will help you to enjoy your best vacation.
- Sightseeing of the capital
- Taste cheeses and sour milk on Velika Planina
- Chill in always cold Ice Cave
- Taste some delicious wines in Maribor and Jeruzalem vine region
- Relax in thermal water of Olimje Spa pools