slovenia magical landscapes
Explore natural diversity and immerse yourself in the magic of landscapes
Slovenia Magic Landscapes
5 days - 4 nights
2020 promotion price: contact us for special discount
End date:Contact us
Experience magnificent diversity that
Slovenia can offer. You cannot believe that in one moment you are enjoying magnificent views of the Alps and a couple of hours later enjoying in coffee on the beautiful promenade in one of romantic coastal towns.
Of course you will also visit UNESCO listed Skocjan caves with the most beautiful features underground can offer.
Day 1: Arrive at Ljubljana
Day 2: Ljubljana – Vintgar – Bled – lake Bohinj – Kranjska gora
Day 3: Kranjska Gora – Bovec – Kobarid – Tolmin – Portorož
Day 4: Portorož – Piran – Lipica – Škocjanske jame – Ljubljana
Day 5: Departure from Ljubljana
CHECK HERE for DATAILED ITINERARY
Tour Price includes:
- Transfer by air-conditioned car/minivan/bus as per itinerary
- accommodation in hotels basing on double room with daily breakfast
- sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- local English-speaking driver-guide
- organization costs, taxes and fees
Tour Price excludes:
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program
- international flights with airport taxes
- personal insurance
- personal expenses.
Departures posible every day based on individual request.
All of our itineraries may be customized as you wish, add extra days, change a hotel, see different sights.
Contact us and we will help you to enjoy your best vacation.
- Sightseeing of the Capital
- Lake Bled and a trip to the island in thetraditional boat
- Kranjska Gora, the beautiful Alpine Ski Resort
- River Soča, also called The Emerald River
- Visit to Kobarid and the Museum of World War I.
- Miramare Castle near Trieste- Amazing Škocjan Caves
- Lipica Stud Farm
- Coastal towns Piran, Koper and Portorož