Valleys and Mountains
Incredible Willys Jeep Experience
Valleys and Mountains
Start date: 01.04.2022
End date: 30.10.2022
- 95,00 EUR per person / 3 persons joining
- 135,00 EUR per person / 2 persons joining
- 255,00 EUR per person / 1 person joining
* ask for a promotional 25% discount
Fill out the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
* In case of a bad weather (rain, strong wind or cold weather) the trip may be cancelled. In this case, on your request and our availability we can set a new date, or we will refund your money in full.
** The maximum number of passengers is 3 adults ( or 2 adults and 2 children / 1 adult and 3 children).
The experience is carried out:
1.4. – 31.10. 2022
Tolmin, Parkirišče P2 (Parking for Tolmin Gorges)
Duration of the experience:
Aprox. 4-5 hours
Timetable / Schedule of the experience:
8:00 AM - morning tour
2:00 PM - afternoon tour
The price does not include:
- Transfer not mentioned in the program
- Extra food and drinks
- 6 eur /person Cheese degustation
- 7 eur /person Cold meet cuts
Join us while discovering lesser-known but exceptionally beautiful and must-see corners of the Soča River Valley with the legendary, nearly 80 year old Willys jeep.
Our professional local tour guide will take you to a sightseeing platform with a view of a magnificent 60 meter high waterfall. You will get the chance to visit it up close as well. We then continue to an ancient spring known for its healing water. After tasting the cold water and filling our bottles with it, the narrow winding road will take us to a mountain farm where they are making homemade cheese and other delicious dairy products.
Driving on a cart track through the mighty forest and highland meadows leads us to the fairy-like farm, where you will enjoy the majestic view on the peaks of Julian Alps and the colourful Soča Valley.
Enchanted by the beauty of our Alpine region, we then slowly descend back down into the valley to the starting point.
What to Expect?
- Professional tour guide - driver
- Road trip with a legendary 80-year-old military Willys jeep
- Panoramic view and foto-shooting of a more than 60 meters high waterfall
- Stop at the ancient spring of the healing water where you can fill up your bottles
- Spectacular drive on windy road and through magical forest
- Panoramic view of the Julian Alps and Soča river Valley
What do I need?
- Warm clothes (sweater, softshell / windstopper)
- Suitable footwear (hiking / trekking shoes)
- Cap / hat - something to protect the head
- Sun screen
- Mosquito and tick protection spray
- Camera / smartphone for photos
- Water bottle
The price includes:
- Professional tour guide – driver
- All the transfers mentioned in the program
- Ride with a legendary 80-year-old Willys jeep from the W.W.2.
- Stunning views
- Visit of the waterfall Sopota
- Visit of the ancient spring of the healing water where you can fill up your bottles
- Drive on the breath-taking panoramic road
- Parking and fuel
- Valuable information about the destination (recommendation of restaurants, guest houses, natural and cultural sightseeing nearby, local stories,…) that will make your stay here even better and far more attractive.
Link to the RTV Slovenia (Slovenia's National public broadcasting organization) article for the program “Slovenia's Hidden Gems”